Navigating through the perils of molds can be daunting, especially when dealing with Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS).
This Exclusive 3-PDF Bundle from Nutrition with Judy has been meticulously crafted to empower you in addressing CIRS and mold-related challenges, effectively!
This bundle will support you to:
- Read and understand your home testing results
- Better communicate and understand the home remediation process (where they should look and remediate, especially with specific strains)
- Save money on DIY cleaning and supports
- Maintain and cleaning your home properly
- CIRS and the Environment: 45 page guideBegin with this Guide before delving into the others.
- Basics of Mold Overview
- EPA, FEMA, and Who’s Definition of Mold
- Fungi, Mold, Spores, and Mycotoxins – Nomenclature
- Mold and the Environment
- Why is Mold Illness Not Taken Seriously?
- Fraud Surrounding Mold Illness (Junk Science used by US Gov’t and Industry Lobbyists)
- ERMI Introduction and Results
- Actinomycetes and Endotoxins
- Using and Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP)
- Remediation Cost and Cleaning Actinos
- Real Talk: Healing is Multi-Faceted and the Importance of Mindset for Healing
- ERMI (Environmental Relative Moldiness Index) Results Explained: A Guide to Help You Interpret Your Results: +60 page guideCan be used throughout the protocol for environmental testing and potentially fine-tuning ongoing cleaning protocols. It’s a great reference to understand potential problems in the building no matter where you are in the protocol.
- ERMI: What is it?
- The Science Behind ERMI Testing
- ERMI Testing: Know how it is done and why it is valuable.
- Interpreting Results: Decode & understand the implications of your results.
- HERTSMI-2: Delve deeper into the specific uses and insights of this test.
- ERMI vs HERTSMI-2: Unravel the differences and uses of both tests.
- ERMI Molds: Familiarize yourself with the types of molds detected.
- Actinos and Personal Property Cleaning: 45 page guideThe Actinos guide is most useful when the remediation is complete, the environment is confirmed safe, and you’re still symptomatic, OR your GENIE results confirm that you’re reacting to actinos.
- Before You Get Started
- Dealing With Actinomycetes in Your Home
- Removing Actinos
- Examining & Cleaning Belongings
- Content Cleaning Introduction
- Item Categorization
- Avoid This Mistake
- DIY & Ongoing Home Maintenance.
Why This Bundle is a Must-Have:
- Tailored for CIRS Sufferers: Content is meticulously crafted to address the needs and challenges of those suffering from CIRS.
- Exclusive Content: Find unique, in-depth insights and strategies unavailable anywhere else, curated by the NwJ team.
- Actionable Advice: Each guide is packed with practical, actionable, and easy-to-follow steps to help you mitigate the risks associated with molds and mold illnesses.
- Empowerment & Clarity: Gain the knowledge and confidence to take charge of your environment and health, making informed decisions and understanding the world of molds like never before.
🛒 Get Your Bundle Now!
Benefit from invaluable knowledge, ground-breaking insights, and actionable strategies to combat CIRS effectively.
Invest in Your Health Today! Packed with indispensable information and guidance, this bundle offers unmatched value for your investment in health.
Grab your copy and arm yourself with the knowledge to conquer CIRS and mold illnesses, reclaiming your health and peace of mind.
🔔 Important Disclaimer:
Please use these guides in conjunction with advice from the Nutrition with Judy team or your healthcare practitioner to ensure the protocols are necessary for your individual circumstances.
Nutrition with Judy is dedicated to creating and providing resources to better serve our community. However, some of our intellectual property is copyrighted and only available to our clients. This content is protected by US and international copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the material without our written permission is prohibited. Failure to obtain written consent for either reproduction or distribution of this material will result in legal action.
© 2023 Nutrition with Judy. All rights reserved.