We all know how wonderful it is to follow an animal-based diet. We heal and seal our guts, lose stubborn fat, stabilize important blood markers, stress less, sleep better, and have more energy—to name a few.
Not only can we focus on eating more animal-based foods for our health, but we can also incorporate animal-based skincare and nourish ourselves from the outside in, just like we do from the inside out.
If you are looking for an animal-based guide to non-toxic personal care products, this skincare guide is for you!
This non-toxic animal-based skincare and personal care 40 page guide includes colored graphics and content that explains:
- Why quality ingredients matter
- Details about the skin
- Worst ingredients
- Non-toxic resources and apps
- Ways to reduce our toxic load
- Alternate safer options of skincare (not all animal-based)
- Tips for healthy skin
- Alternative safer options for hair care (not all animal-based)
- Deodorant and safer options
- Defining skin types
- Soap and lotion alternatives (not all animal-based)
- Alternative safer options for makeup (not animal-based)
- Expiration dates for makeup
- Toothpaste and alternative safer options
- Sunscreen and alternative safer options
- Beef tallow for personal care
- Beef tallow skincare recipes, including body butter, deodorant and toothpaste
This personal care ebook is ready for print and will be a resource for anyone ready to start a meat-based diet with some lifestyle tips to start the journey to optimal health.
As an added bonus, we will include the following free guides:
- 31-Page Carnivore Cure Cheat Sheet and NwJ resources
- Nutrient Dense Eating Guide
- #Carnivore75Hard Community Cookbook