If you are curious about a meat-based carnivore diet, this is the perfect guide for you.
This guide will provide you guidance to start a meat-only diet and start the healing process back to optimal health.
You will have 101 pages of colored graphics and content that explains:
- Why a meat-based diet
- How to get started
- What to eat
- How much to eat
- Macronutrient (fat vs. protein)
- How much to drink
- Different versions of a meat-based diet
- Carnivore food pyramid
- Meat variety
- Egg variety
- Bone broth benefits
- Plant-based foods
- Nutrients missing in a plant-based diet
- Bioavailability of protein and nutrients
- My story
- Lifestyle tips (fasting, self-care, stress management, increasing BMR)
- and more
This ebook is ready for print and will be a resource for anyone ready to start a meat-based diet with some lifestyle tips to start the journey to optimal health.
As an added bonus, we will include the following free guides:
- Carnivore Cure Cheat Sheet and NwJ Resources
- Nutrient Dense Eating Guide
- Meat Focused Lunch Ideas Grocery List
- #Carnivore75Hard Community Cookbook
There are no reviews yet.