OMAPREM contains Omega 3 fatty acids DHA and EPA and is the ONLY product containing 30 essential fatty acids. This diverse combination of essential fatty acids is what makes OMAPREM so unique and is backed by over 25 years of multiple clinical studies.
OMAPREM uses New Zealand green-lipped mussels with the highest concentrations of SPM content. In clinical studies, the active ingredient in OMAPREM (PCSO-524) has been shown to support joint mobility and respiratory function.
Omega 3s are anti-inflammatory because they convert to SPMs which have anti-inflammatory, neuroinflammation-reducing, and pain-reducing benefits.
OMAPREM has a higher concentration of the SPM metabolite so the body needs less conversion to feel the benefits of reduced inflammation.
- Normal response to tissue injury and injection
- If uncontrolled, leads to acute, chronic and systemic inflammatory disorder
Five Pillars of Inflammation
- Loss of function
- Removal of microbes, dead cells and debris
- Restoration of vascular integrity and perfusion
- Regeneration of tissue
- Remission of fever
- Relief of pain
Serhan et al., have uncovered that the resolution of inflammation is an active process regulated by biochemical mediators and receptor-signaling pathways driven by Specialized Proresolving Mediators (SPMs).
Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators
- Derived from omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DPA, DHA)
- Play pivotal anti-inflammatory and anti-infective role in disease decline (Source)
RESOLVINS Mechanism of Action
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Suppress PMN chemotaxis
- Promote macrophage recruitment
PROTECTINS Mechanism of Action
- Inhibit PMN chemotaxis and migration
- Enhance macrophage efferocytosis of apoptotic PMNs
MARESINS Mechanisms of Action
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Tissue regenerative
- Anti-nociceptive actions
Causes of SPM Deficiency
- Environmental toxins
- Processed food diet
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Poor sleep hygiene
- Genetic predisposition
- Most people don’t produce enough SPMs for the resolution of inflammation
- Conversion of omega-3 fatty acids to SPM can be slow and inefficient
- The PCSO-524 oil (OMAPREM) has been shown to have 17-22 times more free fatty acid forms of DHA and EPA and 4 novel fatty acids with greater bioactivity (Convance-Certificate of Analysis: 594817)
OMAPREM contains 6 classes of health lipids, 10 marine sterols, and over 30 beneficial fatty acids. It is a powerful inflammation-resolving lipid mediator.
Clinical studies show the efficacy of SPMs with:
- Athletic Performance Soreness
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- and many other inflammatory illnesses
Strongly encouraged as a pre-and during treatment for Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.
Two (2) soft gel capsules 1-2 times a day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus)
Oil Extract (PSCO-524) containing Omega Fatty Acids, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, d-alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, and purified water)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.