The 1-on-1 Nutritional Therapy Session Support includes:
- 1 hour session with your designated NwJ nutritional therapist to help you stay accountable, responsible, and empowered.
- Updated short-term goals and notes discussed from the session.
- Addresses your questions and concerns that come up along the way.
We’ve worked with hundreds of meat-based carnivores and often know what to expect along the health journey.
The 1-on-1 Nutritional Therapy Sessions often start with these areas of discussion:
- Your personalized symptom burden health report
- Your current symptoms and what systems and organs may be causing pain in your body
- Potential conditions that may be contributing to your imbalances
- Potential nutrient deficiencies that may be contributing to your conditions
- Understanding how hormones, thyroid, and the endocrine system are connected with diet and stress
- The gut hormone and mental health connections
- Mineral balances
- Possible Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) diagnosis
Discuss any aspects of the Symptom Burden Assessment’s Personalized Health Report including:
- Assessment and recommendations specific to you
- Goals specific to you
- Macronutrient needs for you
- Hydration needs for you
- Personalized supplement protocol (especially gut and targeted nutrient supports)
- Cholesterol info
- Omega 3, essential fatty acid info
- Carnivore Cure elimination and reintroduction tips
- Sample meal plan (day)
- Food sensitivity DIY test
- Weight gain/loss tips
- Meat options and resources
- Salt, stress, and iodine
- Mental health
- Lifestyle tips
- Sleep tips
- Nutrients lost with medication tips
- Detox tips
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once you order nutritional therapy session membership, you will receive an email with the next steps.