SIX Therapy Support sessions that provide tools and accountability with our licensed clinical therapist.
Work 1-on-1 with our licensed animal-based clinical therapist to address your wellness needs.
- Mental Health Support with Animal-Based Foods as a Fundamental Baseline
- Therapy modalities such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Personalized Goals Based on Your Needs
- Medical and Health History Review as Needed
- Food, Stress, and Sleep Review as Needed
- Mind-Body and Lifestyle Recommendations
- NwJ Discounts and Free Resources
- Group Therapy Options Available (Additional Fee)
Topics to Consider:
- Weaning off Medications with Food (if possible)
- Trauma (all kinds)
- Addiction (all kinds)
- PTSD (medical and others)
- Iatrogenic Harm
- Interpersonal Relationships (Narcissism, Trauma Bonding, Codependence, Gaslighting)
- Grief and Loss
- Mental Health Conditions
- Emotional Issues to Process
What the Support Package Looks Like:
- Session 1, Initial Consult: 1 hour.
- Session 2: 1 hour. 1-2 weeks later
- Session 3: 1 hour. 1-2 weeks later or as scheduled
- Session 4: 1 hour. 1-2 weeks later or as scheduled
- Session 5: 1 hour. 1-2 weeks later or as scheduled
- Session 6: 1 hour. 1-2 weeks later or as scheduled
- Meeting your animal-based clinical therapist to help you stay accountable, responsible, and empowered.
- Working with your animal-based clinical therapist to find solutions and next steps.
- Answering your questions and concerns.
Plus Ongoing Nutritional Therapy Session Support
- Accountability Support (highly effective)
- Goal Refining
- Updated Goals and Session Notes per Session
- First Access to NwJ Discounts and Resources
- Communication with Your Medical Care Team
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once you order the 3-Month Mental Health and Support Package, you will receive instructions and forms to sign to schedule your first session.
Note: A Discovery Call is recommended before booking the package.