The Symptom Burden Assessment starts the root-cause health journey. This Personalized Health Report allows us to start finding the root cause of our client’s symptoms. Each client’s health journey is like a jigsaw puzzle that needs to be pieced together. The Symptom Burden Assessment is a tool that allows us to
- Understand diet and health history, so we don’t repeat previous failed efforts
- Assess the total symptom load
- Identify health areas of priority
- Review the symptom burden list
- Compare with our client’s primary health concerns
- Track overall progress
The 3-Month Wellness Package provides you with support and accountability through your wellness journey.
Work 1-on-1 with a meat-based nutritionist to address your personalized health needs.
What the 3-Month Nutritional Therapy Support Looks Like:
- Session 1, Initial Consult: 1 hour.
- Session 2: 30 mins. About 2 weeks later
- Session 3: 30 mins. About 2 weeks later
- Session 4: 30 mins. About 2 weeks later
- Session 5: 30 mins. About 2 weeks later
- Before Session 6, the SBA Retest will be provided.
- Session 6: SBA Retest Review, New Goals & Next Steps
The Nutritional Therapy Sessions include:
- Meeting your designated NwJ nutritional therapist to help you stay accountable, responsible, and empowered.
- Answering your questions and concerns.
- Providing clarity to your personalized health report, including what, when, and how to eat and drink.
The Nutritional Therapy Sessions often start with these areas of discussion:
- Your personalized symptom burden health report
- Building rapport and truly understanding your needs to evoke change
- Your current symptoms and what systems and organs may be causing pain in your body
- Potential conditions that may be contributing to your imbalances
- Potential nutrient deficiencies that may be contributing to your conditions
- Understanding how hormones, the thyroid, and the endocrine system are connected with diet and stress
- The gut hormone and mental health connections
- Mineral balances
- Possible Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) diagnosis
The Symptom Burden Assessment’s Personalized Health Report includes:
- Assessment and recommendations specific to you
- Goals specific to you
- Macronutrient needs for you
- Hydration needs for you
- Personalized supplement protocol (especially gut and targeted nutrient supports)
- Cholesterol info
- Omega 3, essential fatty acid info
- Carnivore Cure elimination and reintroduction tips
- Sample meal plan (day)
- Food sensitivity DIY test
- Weight gain/loss tips
- Meat options and resources
- Salt, stress, and iodine
- Mental health
- Lifestyle tips
- Sleep tips
- Nutrients lost with medication tips
- Detox tips
The Symptom Burden Assessment’s Personalized Health Report takes a look at your current diet, symptoms, struggles, and overall lifestyle. The assessment will also consider:
- Upper Gastrointestinal System
- Liver and Gallbladder
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Mineral Needs
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Blood Sugar Handling
- Vitamin Needs
- Reproductive Hormones
- Cardiovascular System
- Kidney and Bladder
- Immune System
You will receive a personalized health plan constructed from the assessed findings including your primary health concerns and individual goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once you order the assessment, in the next two business days, you will receive an email with the next steps. Once you complete the assessment, you will then get your personalized health report within 5 business days.
Note: Your personalized health report will only be as thorough as the information you provide.
Once you receive and review your personalized health report, you can schedule your session with your designated NwJ nutritional therapist.
There are no reviews yet.