Our cornerstone immune and digestive support product provides the type of visible results that you’re looking for in your detox journey. In your digestive tract, Para 1 becomes a gelatinous, sticky gut scrubber. As it works its way through the intestinal tract, it scrubs and pulls out toxins, heavy metals, biofilm, and other unwanted elements. It’s like deep cleaning for your insides!
Developed over years of clinical trials, Para 2 is a multi-herb blend specifically designed for powerful immune and digestive support. Proven natural ingredients like vidanga, neem, triphala, clove, and holarrhena are merged with our BioActive Carbons to create a potent, yet tolerable, solution to pathogen problems.
Para 3 is a potent combination of synergistic herbs that work together for optimal effect. Para 3 approaches immune support from a fresh angle. It offers enhanced antioxidant production while addressing systemic pathogens that other products may have missed. This heroic herb combination hits hard on many pathogens but is especially effective against strongyloides, liver flukes, clostridium, and Blastocystis hominis. Para 3 comes in liquid tincture form, which provides rapid systemic absorption and maximum control over dosing.
With its optimized binding ability, BioToxin Binder supports your fight against biotoxins like mold, ammonia, sulfur, Candida, and fungal toxins.
Choose whether you are going to do a 3, 5 or 7-day Full Moon Challenge. Will you increase your focus for one day, two days, or three days before and after the full moon? Including the actual day of the full moon that will add up to either 3, 5 or 7 days.
Make sure all drainage pathways are moving well! Don’t stop intestinal moving herbs or lymphatic drainage herbs. Since the parasites are moving more, this could block pathways. You may want to slightly increase these products if you tend to get “backed up” easily. You want to quickly move the critters out as they die or become more active!
Increase your usual dose of Para 1, Para 2, Para 3 and BioToxin Binder. For example, if you chose a 5-day Full moon challenge it would look like this:
- Current Dose: 2 caps twice a day of Para 1 and Para 2, 10 drops three times a day of Para 3, and 1 cap three times a day of BioToxin Binder
- Added Dose: Take 2 extra Para 1 and Para 2, 10 extra drops of Para 3, and 1 extra BioToxin Binder each time you take the products
- Full Moon Dose: 4 caps twice a day of Para 1 and Para 2, 20 drops three times a day of Para 3, and 2 caps three times a day of BioToxin Binder for all five days
Return to your regular dosing until the next full moon.
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY
These are guidelines. You may want to play around and test your limits with higher or lower doses.
NEW TO THE CHALLENGE
The 5-day and 7-day Full Moon Challenges aren’t recommended for people who are brand new to parasite cleansing! Jumping into high doses may cause herx reactions. Your body may not be able to clear out the die-off from your drainage pathways quickly enough. This can lead to a back up of toxins which will increase your symptoms. Get a few months of parasite cleansing under your belt before engaging in the 5-day and 7-day Full Moon Challenges.
You can take Para 1 and 2 together but I recommend taking bioxin binder away from all supplements and medication.
- 2 caps twice a day
- Take two capsules, twice daily on an empty stomach.
- Aggressive: Take up to five capsules, twice daily on an empty stomach.
- Sensitive: Reduce dosage to one capsule twice daily.
- Take two capsules twice daily on an empty stomach
- Aggressive: Take up to two capsules three times daily.
- Sensitive: Reduce dosage to one capsule twice daily.
- 10 drops three times a day of Para 3
- Use 5-10 drops 3 times per day before meals. If well tolerated gradually increase to 25 drops 3 times per day. Cycle 3 weeks on 1 week off.
- Aggressive: Use 20-35 drops 3 times daily. Add drops to water, juice, or your favorite smoothie as desired.
- Sensitive: Reduce dosage to up to 5 drops 1 to 2 times daily. Add drops to water, or your favorite smoothie as desired.
- 1 cap three times a day of BioToxin Binder
- BioToxin Binder should be taken at least 2 hours away from supplements and prescription medications. It can be taken with or without food or opened up to put in liquids (smoothie, etc.).
In addition, I usually have my clients take these other supports:
Advanced TUDCA: (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid is a water-soluble bile acid and liver helper)1 capsule 2x daily, and 2 capsules 2x daily for those who are in need of additional support.
- It can be taken with or without food. If you do not have a gall bladder, take it with food to aid in the digestive process.
LymphActiv (creates the lymphatic motion needed to support drainage.)
- Take 1 capsule, 2x daily
- Capsules can be taken with food.
Why Is The Full Moon Relevant?
Have you ever noticed that you feel differently at different times? It’s not just you. Everything in nature has cycles. The seasons are just one example. And within those cycles are more cycles, like days, weeks, and months. And of course, the cycle of the full moon.
These cycles play a huge role in our health because they influence our bodies’ levels of neurotransmitters.
Melatonin is one. It plays an important role in the body, by fighting off critters so when your melatonin levels are down, critters take advantage.
Serotonin is another. It’s a “feel good” neurotransmitter. But it works for critters, too. When you have less serotonin, critters are paralyzed.
You can see why the moon cycle is so important for your overall health and why it’s the perfect time to evict those nasty critters from your body.
Listen to Your Body
Always pay attention to your digestion, energy levels, mood, and how you feel overall. If you experience discomfort while taking these products, please call 1-866-902-0977 to speak with CellCore’s customer support. Their team will help you better understand how to adjust your dosing.
NOTE: If you are interested in the complete CellCore kits and product line, please contact email@example.com.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry area.